Monday, November 29, 2010

{joy} vintage banner


Not sure what got into me tonight...
I was looking at paper that I've had a while - and just got back from the craft store with some beautiful lace ~ 2 hours later I have this cute little {joy} vintage-ie banner

The base of the banner, stars and letters were cut with my Cricut
Tea dyed the lace to get it the right color then hand gathered that...made the little rosettes by gathering ribbon and put a little bling in the center.
Strung it on some pretty silver ribbon...
ok...so I'm off to bed now that I'm finished!
I just love the holidays ~ it gets the creative juices flowing!
{enjoy}

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love the vintage goodness....just perfect. I need to make a banner for my kitchen, but it won't be anything as cute as this :)

    So glad you could Mi4M!

    ReplyDelete