Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


It has been the craziest past month...in a good way
Not much time to come up for a breath of air...
Spent almost a week in Washington DC (will have to post about that later) and then for the past 3 weeks - had lots and lots of photo shoots (which means even more editing)
But I wanted to take just a minute to express today some things that I'm so thankful for...
1) My sweet hunny, Kurt...he is my partner, my best friend and Eternal companion. He blesses my life each day with more love than I ever thought any one person could love another...he is pretty much the bomb diggity! lol
2) My 4 princes...someone asked me today if I missed not having a girl...my answer was Absolutely Not! My boys are awesome! They each are the most amazing people. I'm so grateful they are my children and I love them so much!
3)Family...mom, pops, dad, grammy, my sisters (& their hunnys), brother-in-law & sister-in law, nieces & nephews, aunts & uncles, and cousins...love each and everyone of them. Each person in our family brings something special to my life!
4) Friends...I am blessed with some amazing friends that seem more like family. I am thankful for these relationships that on more than one occasion have kept me taking one more step forward when I thought I couldn't go on any longer.
5) My saviour Jesus Christ...for the atonement and sacrifice that was made on my behalf.
6) To live in a country where I am free...and thankful to the men and women in the armed forces who have helped to protect that freedom.
I can go on...but my minute is up :) LOL
I really am thankful for so many things in my life - thanks for taking the time to read my blog...
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment