Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend {Wrap-up} - wedding, football, family & friends


What a crazy, busy, wonderful past few days!
Starting Thursday...it always gets super busy around here...
But this weekend was extra busy ~ cuz I was going non-stop!
It definately was a picture taking weekend!
Went to football game for #2 & #3 boy on Thursday...took 204 pictures
Wedding on Friday {amazing couple}...took 665 pictures
Action Photography Saturday for pee-wee football...took 540 pictures
Family Pictures of a good friend's kiddos on Sunday...took 153 pictures
Add that all up = 1,562 pictures taken!
We even got in a little grocery shopping that was desperately needed since mom was too busy during the week...lol ~ gotta get prepared for the week ahead!
I'm so blessed to be able to do what I {love}, {love} what I do and be able to be around people I care about the most!
Hope you have an amazing week...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment