Monday, February 1, 2010

Coat Closet Turned Scrapbook Closet

Ok...can't find my before pictures! So bummed about that! But believe me - they were awful! I called it the "catch-all-crap-closet" - AND SMELL!!!! OMGosh! The boys would pitch all their shoes in there and it just stunk! It was terrible!
Just a little background on this project - I teach and design scrapbook classes and have my studio area out where the diningroom would be...I had all my scrapbook stuff in the office area and was going back and forth between rooms when I needed something. I kept looking at that closet and one day I decided to just clear it all out!
On the left side of the closet there was all this wasted space of this little cut-out...so I made shelves and hung them up! So perfect for extra storage. I still have paper holders to hang on the interior walls and organize some paper, but for the most part...my Scrapbook Closet is complete and super organized!




I didn't think I was going to be able to fit everything in here - but I did and still have space!





The Shabby Chic Cottage

3 comments:

  1. It looks so terrific...it is way more fun to craft when you know right where your things are at...thanks for stopping by and for your nice comment...come back soon. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, lovely. I dream about having a closet to store my scrapbook and crafting things in. Right now its in a pile in the corner of my living room. Yours looks so clean and fresh! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I have a craft closet, too {not as deep as yours though}, which is fairly organized but I have baskets. The baskets help with the organization, but I have to label them since I keep pulling them out to see what's inside. I love the clear storage and have been looking for that to add in. Makes it so much easier to find what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete