Monday, January 18, 2010

A Little Bit About the Goddess

I am the Goddess of my cottage...
and for the people who live there, too!

I answer to many names:
Domestic Goddess
Doll Face (aka Wife)
Mom
Daughter
Granddaughter
Sister
Friend

I have many interests:
Scrapbooking (designer, teacher and family memory keeper)
Crafting Chic (turning drab to fab on a limited budget!)
Photography (weddings, families, children...and my kids' stalk-a-ratzie!)
Baking (our four basic food groups: cookies, breads, pies and cakes)
Healthy Living (my weightloss and life changing journey)
My Family (my sweet hubby & 4 Princes...they keep me grounded, drive me crazy, give my life meaning, and complete me)

So...I welcome you to my life and invite you along on the journey...
If you find something you like...ideas are meant to be shared!
Please be my guest.
Comments and questions are always welcome...
Enjoy the ride with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment