Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cricut Cake

OMGosh! I am so grateful to my friend's at Juju Bee's Scrapbook Corner who invited me to go with them to CHA! We were invited to the Provo Craft - Cricut Cake Debut Party. It was such a fun time! Saw so many amazing works of art at the party. I'm not a cake decorator - but at the party - I'm thinking I would love to be able to try - even if it's just something for one of the prince's birthdays or my hubby's...and with that new machine...it would be so much easier!

Well what this machine does is basically takes the Cricut cartridges you may already have, and cuts shapes from cake pastry like fondant. You can create works of cake art in matter of minutes!
Here are some samples that were at the party...





















And the best part...
Provo Craft gave everyone in the room a CRICUT CAKE MACHINE!!!
WOO HOO!
Thanks Provo Craft...can't wait to be able to play with the new machine and show off some new kinds of artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment